Regardless the topic of your presentation, make sure your presentation cover can leave a positive impression that moves the audience to take the action / step you want. So, what kind of closing example is appropriate for your presentation?
Yes, you can use invitation kind of sentences to make sure your audience are able to keep contact with you if they are interested in the topics you've mentioned, such as:
- "Let's do a simple action now, don't make yourself running out of time ...."
- "I am here to wait for the most important decision you can decide today ...."
- "Good opportunity will never come twice, decide your step and join us"
In an inviting tone, you should also make sure your presentation slides contain a positive mood / impression (examples using a happy-looking office workers images) along with your contact information details.
Appreciate and thank the audience who have invested their time to attend your session. In addition, you are also very welcome if you want to take the moment to close the presentation by expressing a formal appreciation for the audience, such as:
- "Once again, thank you for taking the time on this session, as a form of appreciation there is a little souvenir that we have prepared ..."
- "Thank you very much for your participation in this event, let's take a picture together"
In this moment, you can use your presentation slide show to show your company logo clearly so that it can be used as a good photo background.
Asking for Feedback
To keep yourself low profile and have self-improvement in the future, you can also end with a sentence that asks for suggestions / opinions from the audience:
- "Your feedbacks are very important for my personal evaluation and the team in the future. You are more than welcome to send any constructive suggestions, questions or opinions to the following address or to my personal telephone number"
- "Any kind of your comments will be highly appreciated, please contact me at the number listed below"
Do not forget to include your contact information in the presentation slide to make it easier for the audience to contact you to provide useful advice.
If you like our articles, help us to share this knowledge via social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn) thanks a bunch and have a nice day! :)
Disclaimer: this article originated written in Bahasa and being translated using Google Translate hence please understand if there's any mistake of tenses and/or misunderstanding that occurred. Thank you for reading!
Pictures credit to Pexels and Freepik