We are very visual human beings, we can understand a thing easier by looking at images rather than long text. Some of the visual options that you can use in aligning your topics with an audience within a powerpoint presentation slide are as follows:
- Picture images (make sure you take the already licensee-free or display the image source to prevent illegal violation of someone's work);
- Comic strip images that you can create or find in licensed portal sources. Comic strip can usually be used on slides intended to melt the atmosphere / opener and function as a joke;
- Grab a screenshot of your website/creation;
- Workflow scheme or work plan;
- You can also use large punctuation marks (such as exclamation marks or question marks with big size font fit into 1 slide) and then add 1 short sentence about what you are trying to say in the slide;
- Visualize the main idea by finding the appropriate icon (example to illustrate that you are talking about a company's target, you can use the arrow or dart as an icon).
Remember, images / visuals will be very helpful in communicating the idea than if you just use common writing. In addition, the images can refresh the audience's attention to the topic of your presentation. Do not hesitate to contact DoctorSlide if you need professional help for your company's more flawless visuals.
DoctorSlide - your partner in designing a stunning presentation slide!
If you like our articles, help us to share this knowledge via social networks (Facebook, Twitter, Google+ and LinkedIn) thanks a bunch and have a nice day! :)
Disclaimer: this article originated written in Bahasa and being translated using Google Translate hence please understand if there's any mistake of tenses and/or misunderstanding that occurred. Thank you for reading!